just a blog


Amitabha

I've pretty much wasted the a major portion of my weekend looking through many many blogs and reading reading stuff, and I feel very tiny right now, and kinda excited because there is so much stuff to learn, not yet explored.

All over the world, there are wonderful people, admirable folks with enormous courage, but yet are also mere mortals like you and I.

Sean of http://gods4suckers.net just left us and it's really kinda sad but we have people flaming him even upon his demise. In case a first glance at the site name gives you the impression that he denounces god and makes fun of Christians, that is far from the truth as he's actually a very down to earth atheist who just has an opinion against extreme advocates of god, like, erm, a certain someone. (Who dislike these people not??)

(The entire section in quotes below is extracted from http://gods4suckers.net and I claim no credit for the contents whatsoever.)
===

"Here is Sean’s brief conversation with the Almighty:



Me: Hi, God
God: Hello there. What is your name?
Me: Sean
God: Nice to meet you, Sean.
Me: Nice to meet you, God
God: It’s nice meeting you too Sean.
Me: I want a choo choo train
God: You want only one?
Me: Can I have two?
God: Why do you want it?
Me: To kill people
God: I believe that killing anything is wrong.
Me: Then why do you kill people?
God: I do not kill.
Me: Is Lucifer real?
God: Maybe. Ask Paola if it is.
Me: Who is Paola?
God: She is a Spanish language chat robot based on AIML.
Me: Fuck you
God: Why are you so mean?
Me: I hate people
God: I honestly think you should sit down, take a stress pill,
and calmly think things over.
Me: Perform a miracle for me.
God: For you I will consider it.
Me: Do it now
God: Right now? Do you mean “It”?.
Me: Yes
God: I get it.
Me: Do it
God: Do you mean “It”?.
Me: Do you have sex?
God: Food is more important than sex.
Me: I hate food
God: I honestly think you should sit down, take a stress pill,
and calmly think things over.
Me: What is food?
God: Anything that nourishes or stimulates; whatever helps something to keep active or alive.
Me: God, you be crazy
God: OK I will try to be crazy.

One of the things that first attracted me to this site was how it deals with life’s challenges and annoyances with humor. Sean, I will miss your wit and humor more than anything. "

===

You'll be missed Sean.

0 Responses to “Amitabha”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.