just a blog


Project LiveLongLong.

Difficulty: 4/5

Payoff: 5/5

Project Description:
Realizes that me has extremely bad eating and sleeping habits. History of mild high blood pressure and high glucose level. Has the misfortune of having KFC as me favorite food.

1) KFC = Extremely unhealthy.
2) But extremely accessible, so me always eats.

Sooka sooka will feel giddy and experience loss of appetite. Does not want to die young.

Hence, I must change my daily habits!

Goal:
A) Project SleepALot!
B) An apple every 2 days, keeps the doctor away!
C) Can eat KFC only at most... (plunges knife into heart) once per week.

P.S. Difficulty of goals has been artificially and intentionally been reduced to lessen the probability that me will give up on them.

0 Responses to “Project LiveLongLong.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.