just a blog


coughing my lungs out.

i sound like a frog now.

dammit, i don't even have sore throat, i have no idea why i'm coughing until like that.

doctor says might be because i'm always in air con place. which i can't help, cos i like to be in the library.

then he asked if i smoke.

i said no.

...

then i said sometimes.

then he laughed.

...

been meeting up with rav4 quite abit these days.

she drove me home the other day!

rav4 drove me home in her rav4.

biaomei says i ming zhong zhu ding let girl drive me home one. cos she also drove me home before.

haiyoh say until biaoge like xiao bai lian like that.

i will have car soon okay! when i start working! okay that's not really very soon but it's not my fault that my papa doesn't pamper me >_<

0 Responses to “coughing my lungs out.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.