just a blog


Driving is fun!

Had my first driving lesson in a long long time today~ Hee, new instructor, new car~ Glad I haven't forgotten the basics i.e. I still know which pedal is which. But my new instructor(a lady) damn naggy, gimmi instructions must repeat 4-5 times!! "Turn right hor. Ya. (Picks up phone) Hello? Ya. Dowan lah. Okay. (Puts down phone) Turn right hor. Today weather not bad huh. Ya. Turn right hor. Later u got final theory right? Got confidence? Is it? Good. Ya. Turn right hor. Turn right!!!!!!(When I'm already turning halfway)"

Also, had my advanced theory test today. Ah shit, gotta go now. Nevermind, carry on some other day. CiaoZ~

0 Responses to “Driving is fun!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.