just a blog


jump into the yellow river also cannot wash clean.

today, let me teach you a lesson about life.

never.

ever.

ever.

stick a plaster on your neck, no matter what kind of wound you have there.

especially.

if your friends are damn imaginative.

and.

dirty.

and.

you have an undesirable reputation as it is.

that ling ling...

i never even had a chance to explain a thing.

she laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.

and laugh and laugh some more.

i patiently waited for her to stop.

and then offered my explanation.

which, on hindsight, sounds abit feeble.

so again, she laugh and laugh and laugh.

and laugh and laugh some more.

let me say it again.

they were caused by... satay sticks!! nabeh, now that i explain it myself, i think i sound stupid. we were eating satay at geylang, then rav4 saw this owner with an uber super duper cute and stupid-looking dog, so she excitedly swung her satay across my poor neck!

okay?!

stop laughing!

damn.

and stop asking me why there are two plasters if it was one swing!

i don't know!! it just happened!!!

okay??

okay?!

the evil ling ling even went so far as.. to take a picture of my neck... to post on her blog... and especially implemented a tagboard... to let everyone combine forces to humiliate me!!!

so this is what friends are for!!!!!!!

ling ling i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Responses to “jump into the yellow river also cannot wash clean.”

  1. # Blogger Chia Wei Ling

    If i stick two white plasters on my neck, please tell me wat u would think of.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.