just a blog


Of my bad time at Tekong

Took over duty from Celest nice and sweet. Trouble came during evening comms check~ MCR Data down!!! (Er, is this like, leaking confidential information? Aiyah, I bet no outsiders know wad in the world I'm talking abour anyway) Anyway, IT'S ALL "THEIR" FAULT. Okay, so I had no choice but to hand over duty back to Celest in a screwed up state. Poor Celest. Oh, I fell sick halfway during duty too, to add to my mental torment. And I dunno why, but I alighted at the wrong bus-stop at Yishun on my way home. SO, wasted like 60 cents on bus-fare and wasted like 15 minutes walking to the correct stop after pretty much effort. Spent $22 at the clinic and got diagnosed with the usual fever, throat inflammation shit.

Took over from Celest on Friday, again, in a nice sweet state. He even had to write a report on the fault. Poor Celest. And SO, I carried on my duty. First day was sweet. Second day, MCR DOWN!!! What the @#!$^#^@!@!!?!?!?!? Note: Me still on medication =( And the screwed up thing is, this time, it's not "their" fault. It's er, MY FAULT~~ Seems like the problem lied with some connections on our part. Sigh, guess I was too used to "their" side making mistakes. Plus comms check that day was done so late, and it was already damn dark when they found out the fault. So I didn't do that many tests. And me was still on medication. So I very incorrectly assumed that fault does not lie with us. And so, for the second time, handed duty to Celest in a screwed up state. POOR Celest. He got the fault rectified in the early afternoon.

Sigh. But I feel so bad. And screwed up.

Sigh. One big lesson learnt. Never "assume" cos it makes an "ass" outta "u" and "me".

2 Responses to “Of my bad time at Tekong”

  1. # Blogger Mervyn

    yo yo! buddy! rest well k? things happens. haha. Hermes is always like that lah. No choice, hah. tmr still going tekong right? haha. take it easy. if wan go complain to ur wenting lah. she don't wanna listen still got me. haha. no wonder today never call. Hmmm, anyway, last slot liao! jia you!!!  

  2. # Blogger Elestric84

    nvm la u long time din do liao and it over... i especially like your assume phrase...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.