just a blog


Free?

There are garang people who take on one thousand commitments like CCAs and leadership positions and part time jobs and whatever shit they desire.

And then they whole day complain never sleep enough and rant on and on about how busy and important they are and how, without them, the pillars of their respective commitees, their clubs and societies would simply fall apart!

Well most importantly, due to my inborn disdain for authority, this especially pisses me off.

Aye I think that was too generalized; I don't dislike all authority. I think PAP is fine. I'm referring to student societies.

Look, go and be the cult leader or godfather of whatever student society you like, but do it out of passion for the society or out of a keen interest in contributing, playing a part.

Don't do it because you think would become a demi-god once you become the head of so and so, because that is pure bull shit!

I think all you need to be in any committee is 20% capability, and 80% enthusiasm. And enthusiasm is not something to hao lian about.

Of course, I'm not denying the fact that there are capable heads. I'm just referring to the majority.

I super duper ultra sibeh buei song people who become heads and then speak as if they have become authority figures overnight and start speaking corporate talk.

I must have been killed by a student councillor in my previous life.

I think daphne knows what I'm talking about -_-;; Tried to dissuade her from joining council at the beginning and after failing, tried to be a supportive person, to absolutely no avail. Terms like "the councillors and the student body" really made me want to crush chicken eggs. Sounds like "the almighty and the lesser mortals" to me.

Maybe I'm biased.

But that's not the point.

I'm writing this entry because, I just recently got pissed!

"Oh so you now only got three CCAs? Then bu shi hen free?"

*Thunder roars and lightning strikes.*

I don't really give a damn about making people think that I am sibeh busy or what shit.

I just hate being judged.

And what does he know? Firstly and least importantly, I don't believe 3 CCAs is few.

But that's not the point.

He also does not know what being in Engineering is like.

Still, not the point.

He also does not know how badly I've done and how much I need to make up.

Nevermind.

He doesn't know how stupid I am and how much I need to do simply to catch up to others too. Okay, maybe this one he knows. Probably the whole world is stupid in his eyes.

Okay, enough rambling, and I should get back to work. But the bottomline is, I hate being judged, so mind your own frickin' business and stop trying to advertise your busy-ness, cos we are all busy, okay?


0 Responses to “Free?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.