just a blog


Who Lives Near Me?

Was having duty at Central Library when I got kinda bored and did something quite uncharacteristic of me.

I signed up at WhoLivesNearYou.Com! To be precise, I made myself a verified member.

I've always thought these social networks are for desperados and I even felt a tinge of embarrassment at registering and didn't dare to let passers-by see and think "wtf, this supervisor is playing with WLNY on duty!"

I didn't know why, but I just did. I even kinda regretted it once I completed the process even though it costs only $2 per year.

But when I got home, I heard my calling. I knew why I registered. It has all been predestined in the book of fate.

Because, again, I saw the notice for the lost and found Husky.

To be continued in the next post, which I would post a link to from WLNY.com.

0 Responses to “Who Lives Near Me?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.