just a blog


Jia Lat Liao.

I am so going to die tomorrow.

My blood is so going to spill all over my Fluid Mechanics paper. True, my blood has almost bled dry already for the past few papers, but tomorrow, not a drop shall remain.

Despite being super weak academically, I spent almost the whole of today slacking and surfing net and playing fowl words and watching you-tube and two thousand other things I shouldn't be doing.

Usually, I'll be like the only one slacking and seeing the rest of the engineers pia-ing their assess off I'll feel damn guilty and hold my horses.

Alas, today, sitting beside me, was the one and only, as-playful-as me de PUI!

Die.

By first law of slackism, playful plus playful = very very playful.

Sibeh jia lat.

But neh mind.

TOMORROW.

The dark clouds shall part, and the sun shall shine brightly once more.


Tomorrow: After final papers = KFC and Happy Feet at Vivo City!
Wednesday: After work = Go to my beloved plaza to collect my reserved book and borrow like siao.
Thursday: After work = Go Borders to be a geek!
Friday: After work = Gai gai and gia gia with bm!
Saturday: Bball with WST and 163 outing!
Sunday: Bball with WST and gai gai with the Auditor!

I can't think of Fluid Mechanics anymore.

Bm says I "everyday also want to play."

Such true words.

Die.

0 Responses to “Jia Lat Liao.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.