just a blog


Owned.

Saw that the very very very very very hawt ah lian was in the library again.

I wonder if she noticed that I've been bio-ing her. But no lah, being the very very skilled peeker I am, I know I haven't been obvious.

She and her friends were inside this discussion room and me and Dragon were sitting outside. Dragon went to fill water leaving me alone at the table.

Then the ah lian got out of the discussion room.

To come and sit right opposite me.

It scared the utter daylights out of my poor soul. I sat there like a pathetic little boy staring so hard at my notes I swear I thought they were going to catch fire. Did not dare to look up at all.

Why I so hum ji?!

Discussion room is such a comfy place to be in. Come out for what? Somemore got many so seats why come and sit opposite me?!

Indicator of interest?!

Okay maybe I'm cheating myself. Maybe she's just showing her ah lian colours and just wanted to scare me.

But actually I think she's a very nice person despite her super chao ah lian facade lah.

Like me lo, look very dao and mean, but actually I have hot blood boiling inside okay!

Muahahahahaha.

Maybe we're alike.

Maybe some day we'd really come to know each other.

Maybe.

Just maybe ;)

0 Responses to “Owned.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.