just a blog


my w810i

yeah baby yeah, i have a new phone.

mine is black, bm's is white.

and no, i did not copy her. i would have bought it anyway! but it's rather cool that biao ge and biao mei have the same phone.

and this is even more cool.

mum was being philosophical with me about life in general.

mum: so much money, for what?
me: wah.
mum: ya. money is paper until you spend it.
me: then u help me pay for my phone lo.
mum: .....
me: *puts on my most adorable little boy smile*
mum: how much?

and the rest is history.

i love my mum.

i love my phone too.

hahaha!

it has everything i want. if it doesn't like explode or go lost (amitabha) i'll just use it for at least 2 years.

2 mega pixels camera. 1 gb of space. mp3s and fm functions. super smooth sms capabilities, no lag.

i don't ask for much.

but my v3 was really too laggy. and while i was lamenting about it to bm that day, i took it out and realized it shut off by itself.

damn eerie.

anyway yay.

i love my w810i.

0 Responses to “my w810i”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.