just a blog


liberty and the life of a goldfish trapped in a fish bowl.

and i'm suddenly reminded of a quote from a certain famous person, i cannot remember who. it is damn cool and is certainly a quote that defines our existence.

"Give me liberty, or give me death."

that's why i always say, if i were a goldfish kept in a fish bowl, i'll kill myself. the tragedy of the situation is, if u really go and think about it...

a goldfish kept in a fish bowl has no fuckin' way to kill himself!

he can't bite his tongue, he can't bang against the wall, starving to death is damn torturous, and he doesn't even have hands to strangle himself to death with.

holy cow, he can't even bite himself to choke on his fishbones because he has no fuckin' neck!!

he does't even have the ability to drown himself because he has them fuckin' gills!!!

"Give me liberty, or give me death."

somehow i feel that goldfish are fortunate to not know philosophy. if he hears the above quote, he'll probably make his fish bowl overflow with tears.

that's why i'm such an advocate of euthanasia.

just let me live until like 70 plus, and i'll be very happy. if i ever fall ill or contract some stupid disease that confines me to my stupid bed and i can't even move or read or play computer or talk, just let me go and die!!!

what is the point in living on?

so ladies and gentlemen.

next time u see a goldfish in a fish bowl, please, remember my post, and don't ka jiao him.

he is a very sad organism.

now u know why goldfish always don't respond to u or give u that sibeh tu lan look when u knock on his bowl?


0 Responses to “liberty and the life of a goldfish trapped in a fish bowl.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.