just a blog


acer regular.

my beloved laptop has been giving me so many problems that the it co op staff all know me very well by now and call me a "regular customer".

i've been reinstalling my programs so many times only to have the blue screen of death flash at me afterwards.

ta ma de.

today as i left acer for the umpteenth time, as we bid farewell, i said i wish i'll never see them again.

they told me once in awhile can bring them peanuts to eat.

they replaced hard disk for me twice.

so my previous one had a life span of exactly one day.

tomorrow i'm going to revisit my old friends again because the blue screen of death showed up again.

nabeh.

0 Responses to “acer regular.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.