just a blog


After Action Review.

With the passing of the last exam of my second semester in NUS, my first year as a university student has finally ended.

THREE frickin months' of break, omg!

Anyway, 'tis time to look back on what I've done this semester and how I think I've fared. Basically, I have worked harder for this sem than last sem. However, I know that my results are not going to improve much.

Therefore, with a heavy, heart, I have decided.

NEXT SEM JUST SLACK LAH!

The thing about the way I studied this sem is, I really did put quite some time(significantly more than last sem) into TRYING to study. Meaning, I've played MUCH less and spent quite alot of time in the library even some time before exams. And I actually didn'tmiss a single lecture!

Alas, all that was for naught.

Most of the time I spent in the library was used to slack anyway.

So next sem I will pon lectures and don't spend so much time being unproductive liao lah.

HOWEVER.

1) Will do all my tutorials on time!
2) Will form a study group!
3) Will make sure I'm keeping up with the lectures even if I don't attend them!

Since I'm not gonna do well anyway, might as well play and don't do well, rather than don't play and don't do well, right?

0 Responses to “After Action Review.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.