just a blog


Visit the library today!

Cos NLB's doing the "double your reading" thing again so now you can borrow 8 books with one card!

I got 14 books at home right now muahahah.

But confirm no time to read :(
===
Yesterday was the first time in my 2 weeks of work that I left the office on the dot, at 6 pm! A first.

===

Tidied up the skin abit, hope it looks neater now. Aiyah, that day do halfway until really really bth so I just saved settings and went to sleep hur hur. Plus I've got weird taste perhaps.
===

Going to work in about 10 minutes. Today's Friday woohoo!! But after work must attend this stupid company event, this bowling competition thing damn, I think I'll just nua around with Xm and drink beer.

Too bad Shervenne's not going, damn.

Jo said she's gonna create chances for Xm and "the object of his fantasy" today so I'm looking forward to watching him get destroyed muahahaha.

0 Responses to “Visit the library today!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.