just a blog


I hate office wear.

Cos I feel damn kok wearing it.

First day I wore t-shirt jeans to work but because I went at and odd hour and left at an odd hour I didn't feel out of place at all.

But yesterday I wore polo-t and jeans to work, and as I was getting into the lift where
EVERYONE was wearing smart and neat, and I was wearing t and jeans (somemore my jeans got holes one), I wanted to dig a hole in the lift to hide but decided otherwise and tried to pretend to be the delivery boy but I realized there's no way to pretend to be a delivery boy cos there are no special characteristics. Besides, even delivery boys don't have holes in their jeans.

Damn malu.

Plus XM also wore formal! So today I wore office wear and I felt like a clown.

So I aliased with him, tomorrow we shall just fuck it and wear jeans, cos

WE HATE FORMAL WEAR!

0 Responses to “I hate office wear.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.