just a blog


The Engineer and the Auditor.

The Engineer was at Orchard MRT when he noticed a bunch of blood-thirsty insurance agents whom he knows love to target healthy young men like himself. So he siams to the side, sees the Auditor, and heaved a sigh of relief, but alas, there is no escape from the devils.

Intruder: Hello!
Engineer: (.....) Hey.
Intruder: I'm from a modelling agency!
Engineer: (Like I care) Oh.
Intruder: We are looking for handsome young men! Would you like to join us??
Engineer: (Hahahahaha!) Erm, no.
Intruder: Really really, you are very handsome!
Engineer: (Oh fuck off.) Haha sorry, I'm not really interested.
Intruder: Just leave me your phone number yeah?
Engineer: No really, I'm totally not interested so there's no point taking down my number.
Intruder: It's okay, just a..
Engineer: *Does the Death Stare* Sorry.
Intruder: *Runs away*

The Engineer is very sad. The very nice pair of Aldo shoes that he likes are left with only size 40. And he discovered that there is no re-stocking for Aldo shoes. So exclusive huh.

The Engineer and the Auditor went to TCC and got a very nice window seat and got very nice coffee and food and started talking about cars and dreams and ambitions and old times and bad-mouthing people and gossiping and the Engineer was very delighted to receive a belated present from the Auditor!

Auditor: Oh ya, check out the box; inside are all the letters you gave me last time hahaha!
Engineer: Huh? You gimmi back for what???
Auditor: I was reading them as I was cleaning up the room the other day. Damn funny, hahaha! You take back go read!
Engineer: Hahaha, then you gimmi back mine, am I supposed to give you back yours??
Auditor: Chey give me back for what, I don't want liao, hahaha!
Engineer: You don't want liao then if I still keep yours seem like I very despo ma! So I think I should bring out next time and burn them in front of you haha!
Auditor: Up to you lor, you can throw them away for all I care, hahaha!
Engineer: Hahaha you are damn heartless lah!
Auditor: I was cleaning up my room ma, threw away alot of things, I don't wanna keep these anymore hahaha!

After they parted, the Engineer went home, feeling abit sad.

0 Responses to “The Engineer and the Auditor.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.