just a blog


The Missing Husky.

I apologize for the low quality of the picture, but do try to help if you know anyone who's just lost a Husky.


(Blogger likes to piss me off by taking 200 years to upload a picture and then end up telling me it CANNOT find the dashboard, and after 300 attempts I frickin' gave up and uploaded the pic to my own website and I have a test tomorrow and I have no mood to reduce the image size and hence the gigantic picture. I hope it loads fine for you.)

Well I know this is probably an incredulous and quite stupid idea, but I thought I'll still give it a shot because well, I like Huskies, and it's really sad to see one separated from her owner.

It's found in Cashew Heights, so it could belong to one of the residents here or one of those neighbouring terraces.

It would be great if the owner could be found, but sadly, I strongly strongly suspect that she has been abandoned by her owner.

Why?

1) A Husky is not cheap at all. Her owner would probably be looking for her all over the place and a notice like this would be like a god-sent. There shouldn't be any problem at all for a Husky owner to retrieve his/her lost Husky if someone willingly steps forward to return her.

2) I've seen a Husky walking around with her owner in Cashew before. Y'know, Huskies aren't found all over the place, so I believe that that was the one I saw. So if the owner stays in Cashew, he/she would definitely have seen the notice.

The people who put up the notice were really kind, because they already own two dogs themselves, and as we all know, taking care of a Husky is super ma fan as they have to blow air-con all day long. And that is in addition to the two dogs they already have.

They mention that if they don't find the owners soon, they'll have to send her to SPCA.

Which is a sad thing.

So I'm trying to do what I can for the poor doggie, though I guess I probably won't end up with any positive results.

But hey, if you're from Cashew and know anything, do let me know. Or if you're a Husky lover, well, I don't know, maybe we could co-share her cos I really don't mind taking of her but my family can't stand dogs, so we'll need someone to provide her with a home -_-;;

Just drop me an email at kanger84@yahoo.com.

So yeah, hope something comes out of this.

On a stupid note, the fucker Daniel says I should claim that the Husky is mine, and then SELL it. Obviously he was kidding lah haha, and I thought it was quite funny.

0 Responses to “The Missing Husky.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.