just a blog


Plaza.

Haven't been to Plaza in quite long.

Couldn't resist borrowing books even though I know it's a sin to be indulging myself in books when I can't even catch up with my tutorials.

Borrowed two light books which I'll hopefully finish in a day and a super heavy one, but one that I've been wanting to read for a long long time, The Intelligent Investor, written by the legenadary Benjamin Graham, who was very much a mentor to my idol Warren Buffett.

Did my lab report at Mac's, where there was this very good-looking girl right opposite my seat. I think she's doing JC, cos she was studying, and didn't look like she was in uni yet.

Looks like she stays in Cashew as well!

This must be fate.

0 Responses to “Plaza.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.