just a blog


Wannabe-Studious Kids.

After bball yesterday, the engineers decided very impromptu-ly and spontaneously to camp in school overnight to study and be ultra-dilligent!

With hot blood in da bodies, filled with noble plans to double our CAP this semester, heart pumping with endless motivation to work extremely hard for the rest of the night, we...

Erm...

Proceeded to Munchie Monkey and sat there talking kok and drinking beer for two hours.

Sibeh jia lat. We're damn talented slackers. Such flair.

Overwhelmed with guilt, hastily proceeded to YIH study room to study, fortunately without much distraction, until 2 a.m!

And then like2smell comes to me and says "balakam!" and I thought they were going to sleep in YIH. Then I realized they were going to Engin Block to sleep instead, which meant that I had been left alone in YIH, and I had to walk over to Engin alone in the middle of the night.

Then tmd, sleep halfway polevaulter2 kena bite by mosquito cannot sleep, then we had to frickin' walk back to YIH. Luckily got PUI shou liu us in CSC clubroom.

Alas, there were not enough sofas and sleeping bag, and being the kind soul I am, I slept on the chair. Couldn't sleep cos my neck was breaking. So I went to lie on the hard floor.

Torturous.

So right now I'm left feeling sibeh lethargic and last night was more like an adventure than a studious night.

I miss home.

0 Responses to “Wannabe-Studious Kids.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.