just a blog


Hero for a Day Part 2: The Very Very Very Very Very Cute Girl.

I was checking out Nation Building stuff at CBLC when I saw the very very very very very cute girl again!

I was so xing fen, but I hope she didn't see me, because if she did then that must mean she doesn't recognize me anymore :(

Japanese lehhhhhhhh!!!

I very promptly smsed bm about the latest sighting of her potential biao sao, and recieved a slightly uncouth reply.

"Don't hum ji! Ask for her number!"

Aye, my dear bm is not very gentle is she.

Alas, her bg is really quite hum ji, and has never, and probably, will never, dare to ask a char bor for number one. Will I really remain single for the rest of my life?!

*Face in palms*

And I digress.

Tomorrow.

If the very very very very very cute girl comes to ask for help when I'm on duty again tomorrow, I SHALL STRIKE.

Erm...

I'll try lah.

0 Responses to “Hero for a Day Part 2: The Very Very Very Very Very Cute Girl.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.