just a blog


Philantropy.

Kang kang reeks of kindness and compassion today.

I thought I won about $30 from soccer last night so I was pretty happy and decided to share my joy with the less fortunate people around the world! What a noble man I am.

So I went ahead and bought t-shirts to contribute to fund-raising projects. I bought from all the 3 organizations holding fund-raising drives today, and spent about $30.

I won $30! So share the love right?

Wrong!

Notice I said I thought I won $30. KNN stupid Livorno +1.5 still lose to Inter! They should go find a well to jump in!

Fuck, so I'm down $80, just like that.

Poof!

Gone!

0 Responses to “Philantropy.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.