just a blog


The Day Has Finally Come.

Lol.

I don't really know how to put this.

It's not often that my emotions actually have a physical effect on me.

My hands are shaking.

But I'm not cold.

Okay maybe I am. But that's not the point.

I'm shaking.

This has to come some day.

It's just either me or she.

It's she.

Three years.

A year and a half ago we said goodbye.

I'm a sucker.

I'm still wearing the same watch.

Using the same bottle.

And the same bag.

Even though she's moved on.

I should too.

But it feels quite shitty.

Am I not supposed to be the bastard who initiated it?

But I can't.

Dammit I can't.

0 Responses to “The Day Has Finally Come.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.