just a blog


My Ugly Blog

I just realized how ugly my blog actually looks. When I chose this skin I thought it looked pretty cool and simple and plain, like me! But now I think it looks TOO plain. (Like me?)

One day when I get the mood, I'm gonna change to a uber chio skin!

===

I saw a Lamborghini on the road for the second time in my life today. 29th October 2005. Another yellow one. I was on bus 151. I think it was a Gallardo.

IT WAS CHAO JI WU DI CHIO.

The engine sounded like there was a beast hidden inside a cage waiting to be released and growling and shuffling its feet. When the lights turned green it simply chionged forth, leaving all the other cars in dust behind it.

One day.

I shall go and test drive a Lamborghini.



===

Critical Thinking and Writing sucks.

Thank heavens the position paper trauma is over! We had oral defence yesterday.

What is oral defence you ask? How come not oral offense? I have no idea, I just thought it sounded very weird and er.. dental? It basically means a session where we stand there and get bombarded by our tutor with tons of questions.

It was on that day the the 3 of us fully utilized the training we've recieved from army. The whole thing was a dressed up wayang show.

She asked us about how we would improve our project if we were given more time. We gave her really sweet and politically correct answers like how we'd do more research and better quantify our findings and conduct more surveys.

In reality I'd probably just bochup the whole thing or, if I had the choice, drop the friggin module.

We were also made to make up questionnaires and give them out to people to fill in. Guess what, we invented all the results hur hur.

I hope she doesn't ever get to read this ah. And whoever's reading this, don't bao tou ah.


0 Responses to “My Ugly Blog”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.