just a blog


Fuck lah

And I thought Physics syllabus is coming to an end. Then I went to IVLE and saw so many fucking more lecture slides to download. TMD!!!

Why am I being so vulgar? Haha, no lah not really pissed. Just don't think many people will be readin my blog anyway! And if you're reading my blog, you've probably heard me say fuck dunno how many times liao.

Hai I just got very traumatized over the massive amount of material and decided to come and scream here.

And I realize my printer simply refuses to print page 13 of anything. Wtf is up with that?!

Anyway I was talking to my mum just now.

WHAT?! YOU THIS KIND OF PERSON ALSO CAN TALK TO MUM?! ZHUN BO?!

Zhun lah, though I seldom really talk to her about such things.. Like what, life in general, about jie jie di di, papa, future. As usual she was nagging at me to find a good girl and stop fooling around. We were talking about our family fortune and whether I think I'm gonna be rich in future.

Then she started ranting on and on about how short life is and that's when I suddenly like, got bolted. She was like, smiling smiling and saying probably she'd be with us for like another 20 years.

Hmm I dunno why but I started feeling quite sad.

YOU!? SAD?!

Really lah.. I mean, I think I'm a very bu guai de son. I must treat her nicer man. And be a better son. And somemore I'm the eldest son.

Hai I need more sleep.


0 Responses to “Fuck lah”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.