just a blog


Seafood Galore

Went to Pasir Panjang market for a feast with my family just now! Butter crabs, gong gong, oysters, and some other shell food I forgot the name of.

SO yummy!

But it was pretty ex; spent 50 plus bucks on just supper~~ Next time when I'm rich I shall treat my family to a seafood feast too.

Played bball with aes gang in the morning.

Today's session very tiring ah, what with all the half-court plus full-court games. But we rarely get to play until so tired I think. So fun.

I still think we should go and make jerseys or t-shirts lah. Quite cool wad. Our team name can really be "World's Saddest Team."

0 Responses to “Seafood Galore”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.