just a blog


Warren Buffett

Just read a book on Warren Buffett. He's so cool. I like him. He loves Coca Cola. He's just a normal man who likes soft drinks! He drinks it everyday. He loves to play bridge. And he's the second wealthiest man in the world!

And he's happy with his life; he doesn't spend everyday worrying that he's gonna lose all his money.

Which is cool!

We're the richest men in the world!


"I always said I wouldn't mind going to jail if I had 3 cellmates who played bridge."

"Like Wayde Gretzky says, go where the puck is going, not where it is."

"It takes 20 years to build a reputaiton and 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently."

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."

"Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago."

"I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me."

Buffett calls borrowed money a dagger tied to a company's steering wheel pointed straight at its heart.
"You will someday hit a pothole."

"Never ask the barber if you need a haircut."

"Forecasts usually tell us more of the forecaster than of the future."

"I want to be able to explain my mistakes. This means I only do the things I completely understand."

0 Responses to “Warren Buffett”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.