just a blog


Ministry of Sound.

Just came back from there.

It's super duper big, then there's all the different rooms, with different genres of music, which I can't really tell very well either.

Shows that I'm really not a chiongster lah. I don't dance wad.

That's why to me, chionging without cigarettes=laksa yong tau foo without gravy. Today cannot smoke cos will kena scolded -_-;; Got quite bored after awhile. Luckily the tix were cheap.

Oh yeah, we saw xiaxue there too.

I think I enjoyed checking out the cars outside than the music inside. I saw a Bentley loh! Frickin big. Alot of people were checking it out too. Sibeh stylo.

We also got very amused when at the guest area we saw 2 Porsches, 1 Merc, 1 Bentley, and finally one Subaru Legacy hiding behind.

So out of place.

And very coincidentally, out of the 5 or 6 engin girls in our lecture group that are pretty, we actually saw like, 4 at MOS today.

0 Responses to “Ministry of Sound.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.