just a blog


Insomnia

Finally the sun is back up.

I need to whack myself for wasting the past few nights not sleeping well. Rainy nights are supposed to be wonderful for sleeping, right?!

Aye, I guess this is some form of self-discovery for me too. I never knew melancholy can cause me insomnia. I mean, I fall asleep real easy usually.

But these past few nights I can just lie down there at 2 a.m. and just start thinking of nonsensical stuff, all the what-ifs and what-if-nots and stupid shit and check my phone after some time and realize it's 3 a.m. and I'm still not asleep yet and I have classes early morning tomorrow.

All those old letters and cards. Birthday cards. My EIGHTEENTH birthday and NINETEENTH birthday ones. So funny, I feel so old now.

What is one supposed to do with all those? I doubt I'd ever throw them away. And I wonder what's happened to the other half of all that.

I hate feeling melancholy lah. And I also hate telling people that I am feeling melancholy.

So that's besides the point.

What's important is I'm tired, but I can't sleep.

And that sucks.

0 Responses to “Insomnia”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.