just a blog


Something dear.

I made such a blunder today by leaving my Adidas bottle behind in the LT after classes today. And I only realized it when I alighted at SIM and was waiting to transfer to another bus.

Well let's just put it this way; the bottle was given to me by someone important.

I immediately tried to ask if anyone was nearby to help me go get it from the LT and keep it for me the time being, but very unfortunately, nobody was at engin :(

So being the nonchalant and stylo milo person I THOUGHT I was, I boarded the bus I was supposed to transfer onto and decided to get it back tomorrow.

I was even thinking "Haha! Maybe it is destined that I have to lose this. Since it's all over. And in any case, it's just a friggin water bottle wad!"

So stylo right.

10 minutes later, a few bus-stops away from my place, I found myself alighting the bus and crossing the road to wait for bus heading back to NUS.

Sigh.

*Face in palms*

Cos I realize if cannot get back the bottle, I will... I will.. I dunno.

Why am I so not hao mai tmd.

Fortunately I got back the bottle. And all in all I took 151 to SIM, 184 to Bukit Timah, then 184 to SIM, 151 to NUS, then 151 to SIM, 184 back home.

That incurred a cost of at least $3 and about 2 hours of my time.

Add that to the fact that I couldn't frickin sleep again last night. I so wanted to pia home after lecture that I didn't even wanna go buy the textbooks that I should have bought.

And then this.

Well done, kang kang, well done.

0 Responses to “Something dear.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.