just a blog


NUS vs NYP

Our IVP is pathetic.

We had, what, less than 10 supporters loh. Like, 3 girlfriends and a few other care leh feis like me and bm. That's it.

Probably due to the fact that Singapore Basketball Centre was at Alju-frickin-far-nied and the only transport we had from school was a bus that leaves at 4 pm.

Oh, the match was at 8.30 pm -_-;;

Well NUS won as expected, but things seemed abit scary in the beginning as NYP got off to a good start.

I don't like the NYP players.

There were 2 players I thought looked sibeh sia lan and I found out later that they were both national players. My reaction was, "Lydat also can be national player?!"

I also tried to take some pictures, but my attempts were extremely unsuccessful, as u can probably see.

This is one of 'em SLKs.






























The pictures are so bad I don't even know who's in the pic. But I believe this is bandar. Pronounced as BARN DAR, it's not supposed to rhyme with PANDA, okay? He is most probably the best 3 point shooter I have ever seen in my entire life.














Our coach is ang moh leh. So NBA. Other coaches seem quite siao-on; they stand, they shout, they give instructions. Ours looks like he's just waiting for the match to end leh.

I hope finals would be NUS vs NTU. I would definitely go and watch.

0 Responses to “NUS vs NYP”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.