just a blog


Random blabberings.

I find myself kinda weird at times.

I'm a subscriber of this weekly newsletter that helps cancer patients cope with their illness. With humour, with camaraderie, since they'd know that almost everyone reading it would be in the same plight. Except for wackos like me of course.

But I think this newsletter's real cool, and it really helps put fortunate people like u and me in perspective. When u see people fighting hard against death (ah, reminds me of sandman again) and pain and disease, u stop brooding over stupid shit stuff like, "my gf was looking at this cute guy" or "i swear that BITCH was staring at me" or "i am so fuckin poor and in such dire straits that i have no money for an IPOD NANO."

Heh, if u're a wacko like me (I'm sure everyone is, to some extent) check this out: http://www.thecancercrusade.com/

Check out the survivor movie too. Their slogan is cool and inspiring, man.

I have cancer, but cancer doesn't have me.

==========

School is starting. Dammmit, I didn't manage to get BOTH Internet Business Models and Personal Finance. Slacker is in the same plight as me. When next round of bidding opens we'll hafta see what shit is left and see if we can grab some.

If not, 4 core modules for this sem then.

==========

What have I done during the holidays.

I didn't get to complete ff10 and metal slug :(

But I sure read alot. 10 x sandman. (Graphic novel) Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince. 4 x xiao lee fei dao (chinese novel) Trading 101. Omerta. Cracking the Millionaire Code. Aiyah don't list all so boring, about 20 books in total muahaha such a geek I am.

Well, I dunked.

And won quite alot of pocket money ah. Better not reveal exact sum but it's more than a thousand so yeah, pretty good.

I think they gave the student associate job to the indian already ah, which is just as well, I guess.

==========

I didn't know u could send SMS through email. That's damn cool shit. Friend from U.S. told me to try smsing him, and it WORKED.

The wonders of technology.

Maybe Singapore should start doing this too instead of requiring us to go to their website to sms. But oh well, just a thought.

==========

Friends from overseas seem to say they "don't know much about Singapore except that it's very very clean."

Wow.

I know, Garden city and all that, from all the stupid hao gong min and moral education shitty lessons, but I never knew this was really the impression we gave people.

So what defines Singapore. Cleanliness. And the banning of chewing gum.

Wow.

=========

U.S. customer service operators fumble over the phone too. I thought only Singaporean ones do that.

Neteller called to verify some stuff.

I thought ang mohs speak damn fast like machine guns. I didn't know they have to THINK before they speak Haha.

I also answered my SECURITY QUESTION like 5 times today.

"Sir, before we carry on, could u please answer ur security question please? What is your favorite sport?"

"BASKETBALL"

I answer so many times until I malu.

==========

MSN got so many games. Went on gaming marathon with xyz for damn long last night. Minesweeper lah, bejewelled lah, mahjong lah, all that.

We were even gonna start playing chinese chess when I heard birds chirping and we realized it was like, 6 a.m.

==========

NUS organizing this series of competitions including bball and captain's ball. I was thinking can jio wst or shambaa people or what to join when I realized it's only within Engin. I mean what the hell, they even restrict like, can only form teams made up of people from ur specific MAJOR.

Wah lau, like that how, who will join sia.

==========

I think I can really talk alot of nonsense if I want to.

==========

Lastly, happy birthday biao mei! :D

0 Responses to “Random blabberings.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.