just a blog


The End has Come.

Heheh, exams ended two days ago. Freedom at last!

Finally touched a basketball yesterday and played pool with the two other Ks just now.

I bought Godfather: The Game! And I borrowed five books from the library! I also bought one book myself! And I just got Bleach DVDs from Kenny! And I'll get Tian Long Ba Bu comics from LX soon! And Chobits from Cow!

And actually in the midst of exams preparation.. I actually finished
TWO books, a bit at a time, from Co-op! I am so geeky!

The Tipping Point is a great great book. The other one I read wasn't so good.

Well anywayz, freedom is shiok!

Probably having WST BBQ on Thursday!
CAC chalet the following week!
Meeting up with ting!
JB with bm?
KL with the ah bengs!
WST bball bootcamp haha!
WST chalet?
WST mahjong madness!
Read all popular bestsellers!
Revamp blog with my own skin!(
BLOG skin lah, dammit)

And things I'm supposed to do...
Find work...? Help out at papa's?
FUCKIN' IPPT. Must clear before birthday. Tmd. But on the bright side, I at least can get silver, so it's another $200 :)
Spring cleaning... My room's in a big mess now from all the rubbish from the past 2 semesters.

0 Responses to “The End has Come.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.