just a blog


The First Week.

I'm damn tired.

Luckily we still won't have tutorials for next week, but next week I already have lab, and next week IVP training starts.

Also went for NUSSU CBLC interview. Dang, I only wanted the JOB not the position in the committee. Oh well, might not get in anyway. Like xyz says, she won't know whether to congratulate me if I do get it.

One head cannot wear two hats?

Just came home from marshalling at ENOC Super Special Rally. First time I've seen this kinda event. Quite cool, but there was much less drifting than I thought there would be.

I've never smelt so much exhaust gases and burning rubber in a single day ever before. And tomorrow's gonna be worse. 8-5. But it's a cool $140, so ah heck.

There were quite a few stylo milo cars there. Spotted a 86.

There was also a very gross orange Mercedes. And it's not even the 350Z kind of orange, it's rotten orange orange. Yucks.

And there's this cool baby.

Mr Alien.

The place was blasting techno techno all the way. Damn chiongster.

And it was overflowing with babes. I'm not referring to the drag queens but the racers' chicks. I think racers get all the chio chio girlfriends.

There is a chiobu in the passenger seat on 80% of the chiongster looking cars that come in.

When it came time to go home, I waited for like 20 frickin minutes for the bloody 960 to come, and then when it came, I couldn't even get on cos it became packed by people who chionged in; people who came after me.

Nabeh, come later dowan go behind, go and cut people, really pissed me off. And I was damn tired and hungry liao lor, nearly triggered my ah beng instinct.

Damn these Singaporeans. Smelly aunties.

And to add salt to the wound, the next 960 came after 20 minutes as well. So I ended up taking the last bus of the day.

I'm waking up 4 hours later.

G'nite.

Zzz...

0 Responses to “The First Week.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.