just a blog


Operation Demolish Pig Sty.

I threw away like three waste paper baskets-full of rubbish from da pig sty. I think when you get into throwing mood you can really throw away alot alotof stuff.

Now my cupboards look alot more bare and when I start selling and giving away textbooks next week I'll have an even more spacious work space woohoo.
===
Was looking at all da stupid old childish letters from the past and once again was awed by how much I have changed through the years. If the kang kang today and the kang kang 5 years ago existed in the same face of the earth, the kang kang today would have looked in contempt at his alter ego and wondered how someone could be so naive.

He would also be damn disguested by his "nice-ness" and "gentleman-liness".
===
Today at Rag, I witnessed the performance of like, the hottest dancer I've ever seen in my life, the lead dancer of USP.

Damn hawwwt.

A natural. Born for the stage.
===
Tomorrow's the finals of Singapore Philips Cup. Kena double-dua by my mistress and RJ kid, and it was too late for me to jio anyone else who might be interested.

Just as all seemed dark and bleak, the saviour of my life appeared...

I was bitching to her about having nobody to accompany me when she very kindly and graciously agreed to go with me!

That person is none other than...

My mother.

However, as much as I appreciate her kindness, I cannot really imagine going to watch basketball matches with my mother. She would probably be bored to tears 2.5 minutes into the first game.

So oh well, fated, I guess.


0 Responses to “Operation Demolish Pig Sty.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.