just a blog


The Peace before the Storm.

After three months of holidays, it's finally time to hit back to school again.

I'm supposed to wake up in 4.75 hours time but I'm not even asleep yet. I will miss these owl-ish days.

Let's see, what have I done during the span of this break?

I think I totally slacked for like the first month. Massive bballing, going out, meeting up with people, reading, dvds pia-ing and the like. I think I probably read like 30 books in the last 3 months.

And then worked for like 1.5 months, during which I earned a cool $2.5 K.

And then slacked the rest of my time away with more reading and nua-ing.

6 modules, plus FSAE, IFG bball, Funka, probably IVP training. And damn, I must chiong for a CAP of 3.5 this sem, else really cham.

From last sem I realized that even if I don't have many commitments, I won't use the spare time to study one. So might as well get involved with more stuff.

That would probably instill a sense of urgency in me and make me work harder when I'm working.

This probably sounds like crooked logic but I never said I was normal.

Ok I should go to bed.

0 Responses to “The Peace before the Storm.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.