just a blog


Putting Things Into Perspective.

Actually.

Maybe, I shouldn't have been so affected that I couldn't sleep almost throughout the night.

And I went to bed at 3.30.

Being the pig I am, insomnia is a big deal I guess.

Afterall, if she's happy, I'm happy.

I think.

I hope.

I hope she's happy.

Really.

Isn't that why we said goodbye in the first place?

Yeah.

So I shouldn't be upset afterall.

3rd grand uncle just passed away yesterday.

Cancer.

Awful.

Fast.

They told us he had 3 more months to live.

Hit us like a bullet train.

Life is short.

Live it.

Live it happily.

Without regrets.

At least.

As little as possible.

0 Responses to “Putting Things Into Perspective.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.