just a blog


rav4 and me.

it's been like, three weeks.

to cut a long story short, we are getting along damn fine :)

yesterday i left the bottle at the canteen and nearly forgot about it.

i thought she was going to scream at me.

until she held up the bottle to her face and started scolding it.

i think she is slightly crazy.

but still...

:)

in an effort to remain mysterious, here is a blurry picture of us at borders!

i have no idea how the effect turned out like this; it's like we're not even taking the pictures ourselves. but if you look carefully, i'm holding my phone.

damn, if i'm a celebrity, i'd ask borders to give me some monetary incentive for promoting it.

the world's most boring couple chilling out at borders :)

0 Responses to “rav4 and me.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.