just a blog


Another day at Sentosa

Went for rag with biao mei today. Some of the performances were damn cool, and I especially liked the medicine one; the war between the germs and the fruits or whatever.

After that went to Sentosa for some hard-core vball action again. There was this bunch of bengs there and I think they were supposed to be quite funny, but I think they were so NOT-FUNNY. Maybe it's just my hatred for bengs.

I mean, I think cool bengs are alright, but kpkb bengs are damn frickin irritating. Bball also got alot one. Damn alot of things to say one. And vulgarities used in a "joking way" flow from their mouths like once every 5 sentences. If that is how they define humour, I guess I can only say I do not know how to appreciate that sort of twisted humour.

But anyway towards the end where we had our full team out there, we won like every match we played~ I don't think we were really that good lah, so I had no idea how come we kept winning.

And I'm still playing like a noob.

My spikes are like dunks. My blocks are like rejections. My sets are like passes. Basically, my STYLE is like bball applied to vball. That is so noob.

And I haven't really played bball with the AES gang in a long time. I think they are going to officially declare me a STRANGER again, down from ACQUAINTANCE.

Guys, I wanna play with y'all one, but our schedules always clash!

Aye I'm like so tired now.

Feel like sleeping.

0 Responses to “Another day at Sentosa”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.