just a blog


Gay Bash

Okay this is outdated already cos the gay bash happened yesterday but I'm gonna write it anyway cos gay bashes don't happen everyday.

Yeah, so we started the day off with a change of plans (not a very good start isn't it); we're going to get the food stuff instead of bball first, as opposed to the other way round according to the original plan.

Yeah and they were complaining that I was a lousy host when I already made it very clear that I am only providing the place and am NOT THE HOST. It was a lame excuse I think haha, I'm just too lazy I guess, and Rhasta scolded me for going to China Black the night before.

So we proceeded back to my place for preparations of the food; basically cow and idol were the chefs and I was like the saikang warrior providing much-needed support like opening the plastic bags. The rest, leo, tyy, rhasta and juggernaut were just chilling out in the room and playing DOTA. Okay, maybe I should say WATCHING RHASTA PLAY DOTA.

Yeah so after bball at a lousy court (cos the good court was being occupied) and all of us playing pretty much like shit and blaming the court and me getting scolded by them again for being a farked up host and bathing, we finally proceed to the pits~


And so the action begins.


Idol, cow and juggernaut. So nice this pic.


Idol, Juggernaut and COW. Juggernaut is so cute.



This is what you get when you call me a farked up host.

Now you see why this is a gay bash?

Okay I realize I've got nothing much to say cos a picture says a thousand words and I have like 5 pictures here so I've in effect said 5 thousand words and I'm getting breathless.

All I want to say is that despite me being a damn bad host, the BBQ was a success! The food was damn nice lah. They all were like beaming about it. And I realize how SNAG this buncha people are. I really really pale in comparison man.




0 Responses to “Gay Bash”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.