just a blog


Goodness!!

Oh my goodness, this is damn cool shit.

I JUST REALIZED THAT JIE YING IS MY COUSIN!!!

Goodness gracious.

Yesterday at Sentosa we were like thinking, hmm such a coincidence, how come she got same surname as my mum, very rare one ma... Then the rest were like jokingly saying that we might actually be relatives, and played together when we were kids. Maybe when I was small she always bully me one.

So today she went to check with her father while I actually didn't believe that it could be such a coincidence. So guess my shock when it's true!!

So we've been through the camp and like, around 10 outings without realizing that she's my biao mei~~

And she happens to be one of my closer friends in the group loh. And she's been my partner for most of the games in orientation camp~~

This is damn cool shit man; the world is such a small place!

0 Responses to “Goodness!!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.