just a blog


I hate falling sick.

Because when I'm sick, I tend to sleep alot, and it isn't even peaceful blissful sleep! I slept not because I felt like sleeping, but simply because I didn't have the energy to do anything else.

Aww, ultra waste of time.

I decided to make up for the loss of a Sunday by going to play bball. I didn't feel it when I was playing, but I not only feel energy-less, I'm having a headache too.

The ultimate display of tee-kee-ness.

So tomorrow's Monday again. I hope I'll be fine by tomorrow. Falling sick sucks. Falling sick on HOLIDAYS sucks even more.

0 Responses to “I hate falling sick.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.