just a blog


Head's bursting

Just submitted the fugging physics online tutorial. Dunno why I felt so pissed doing it but I really was ahahah. I think I'm really too exhausted these few days.

Plus I think I was too noble liao, in a hurry to finish my OWN assignment, and yet had to help this person do HIS questions.

Got home at about 10 today.

Today's IFG was Engin vs Biz. Our most challenging match. Won though, 38-26. Today saw the true power of the main team~ My friend was saying other facs each fac got afew imbalanced players. But Engin got 12 imbalanced players. Abit exaggerated budden the main team consisted of FOUR IVP players.

So I guess engin IS abit imba.

I played like shit today hahah, budden didn't get to play much also. Like, 15 minutes only, and I didn't score a single point.

ARTS won SCIENCE today. MEDICINE won SDE. That one damn exciting. SDE was quite weak, budden they got one super IVP player who carried the team all the way. I think he one person scored like 90% of the points. He was amazing. Budden in the end lost by 2 points cos of some careless mistake argh.

I am so tired.

0 Responses to “Head's bursting”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.