just a blog


Wah lau eh.

Today, 5th October, about 9 months after I got my license, I had my first little minor accident!

Okay this doesn't sound right, I think I sound happy. I'm NOT! Budden wah lau eh, like Jem says, this kind of thing sure will kena one, cannot avoid one ba.

And luckily it's only a little scratch.

And guess what, the victim I think was some lecturer from SDE. Luckily not engin prof else I'll fail all my exams.

I was driving into NUS via exit B and was going to engin, then my papa told me to go into SDE, it's some shortcut I think. I was like, dowan lah, go normal route lah, budden he say wanna take short cut. Turn in liao den realize the fuggin barrier sensor is down. So I had to reverse left out.

So I was busy looking behind and to the left, when I accidentally bua-ed the car on the other lane. How lah I know will lydat..

Haiyah sigh, nevermind lah, since it's not serious. My papa offered to pay him $50 but he down. THink he wanna claim insurance or what. My papa was telling me if he really go claim insurance the agent will laugh at him.

Cos from what I see it's like, really very very minor. Looks like dust to me.

Hai.

On a lighter note, I think I've grown taller leh! So funny leh, like, I already like old man liao, still can grow?!

0 Responses to “Wah lau eh.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.