just a blog


Happily tired

Just came home from supper/dinner with bm at fong seng~

好 饱 啊 !

She had table tennis training and I had IFG match. Today was Engin vs Law~ The substitutes a.k.a yours sincerely included got to play first.

By the time we came out the score was like 42-5.

Then the main players went on and I rested for like 10 minutes before going into the game again. Today got to play alot! So got more chance to perform also hur hur.

Think I played pretty okay today.

After I went in I never came out again till the end of the match.

After the third quarter damn funny. The score was like 70-12 and I thought the match was over. Took off my bip and went to talk to YZ who was playing for USP against SOC. Talk abit liao came back then I realized still got 4th quarter!

After the "engin whoosh!" I faster went to find back my bip and hurriedly tried to put it on and wore it wrongly; like, the head in the arm hole etc. DAMN MALU. While I was busy forcing myself into the bip the Law people suddenly were like 'eh? how come engin left 4 people' then they saw one idiot by the sidelines trying to force himself into the bip.

Referee blew whistle and everyone was there waiting for me to wear back ahahahah.

So I was like 'paiseh paiseh!' and the match resumed. The Law people also damn frenly, they were laughing and saying engin should play them with four people.

Engin played damn well today lah, everything very shun, made most of our shots.

Eh not trying to be mean or anything but I one person scored more than whole of Law combined ahahaha. I scored 17. 2 blocks. Dunno how many rebounds. A few assists. Got 1 fast break also, you know, that kind where you steal the ball and one person chiong to the basket yourself?

Aiyah budden I guess 17 out of engin's 90 points not much in comparison haha.

Well after the match got this guy wearing sin chi jersey came to talk to me.. By the way sin chi is a pretty good bball club in singapore, if I'm not wrong. He was like asking me I year what. So I was like 'year 1'. Think I'm the only year 1 there.

Then he ask me got cca anot. I say 'ya, IES, NUS Investment Club, CAC log assistant, bball sub club.'

(I got so many?! If can still pass tests like this is genius liao.)

He was like, 'aiyah what sub club!'

Here comes the earth-shattering part.

He said,' Come for IVP training this Thursday ba.'

I nearly fainted on the spot.

If you didn't know, I did consider trying for IVP. (Again, IVP basically means representing NUS) I told myself if I played for IVP it'd be my only CCA.

After some time I gave up the thought cos I think it's really too tough to get into IVP, so I went ahead and joined a few other CCAs.

Have stopped thinking about IVP for some time now, and left it at the back of my mind as the dream that will never be and went to join bball sub club.

And now this person standing in front of me is asking me to join the team.

I dunno if you can imagine how I felt~


0 Responses to “Happily tired”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.