just a blog


Chinese New Year Eve.

But it's past 12 a.m. now so technically it's already CNY so Happy Chinese New Year! This is the second time I'm typing this entry because as I was finishing it on the last attempt, I closed the entire frickin Mozilla by accident!

How apt that I was saying that I DON'T like Chinese New Year.

Because I don't like visiting relatives that I barely know and having to pretend that I'm so happy at seeing them. One of the biggest incentives for people during CNY is ang paos, but I ain't really passionate about them, since ang paos are essentially given to u by ur parents.

But to look on the bright side, there are people that I'd really love to see after so long lah. And of course, must not forget the goodies I'd get to devour. Bak kwa chocolates cuttlefish woohoo!

Shiok.

===

Met up with 163 people today. So nice to see them all again. This time, everyone's ORDed :D

Well I don't like organizing stuff cos I'm sibeh lazy but I decided to organize this time cos I know all of them slackers are even lazier than me so if I want to see them I HAFTA jio.

On the bus we also all kena stunned when we turned to the bus beside us and saw this:














====

At first I got fugged by artis for choosing a "wonderful' day like CNY eve to meet up, followed by several replies consisting primarily of the words "huh, but saturday cny eve leh".

However, to my surprise, 11 people were present today~

Wah lau, we are even qualified to be arrested for illegal gathering loh.

Speaking of illegal gatherings, there was one point of time I bought drinks and while contemplating the next destination, I sat down at the first place I saw available for sitting, by the side of the road. The rest of them, I dunno why, proceeded to, instead of sitting next to me or something, SQUAT AROUND me. The scene felt remarkably like a chao ah beng tabulating protection money from his various kar kias.

I was like "Wah lau eh!! U all like this make me look like hei1 she4 hui4 lao3 da4 leh!!!"
===

I was so happy that I finally had the chance to see buddy and to give him back his Gundam VCDs, cos I dowan to owe him stuff past CNY, only to realize that HIS LORD OF THE RINGS VCDS STILL WITH ME!!!

Fug!

===

I ran into pearl the other day. She's my neighbour and studies at NUS too. Quite funny arh, I thought I saw someone that looked like her but since she wasn't looking in my direction I didn't chup her, then when I looked again I saw her waving frantically at me haha.

Then we took bus and walked home together. Yay, so cool to have someone to walk home with.

She was telling me she's holding this stylo milo job, which is like 10 bucks per hour and all u have to do is bring kids out on excursions and teach them some basic stuff like mathematics.

She said they still need people so I might try it out at the end of this semester.

I also realized that there is one weird thing in common about both our parents. They both don't tell us how much they earn. I was like, "Haha, maybe parents in cashew all lydat one."

She concluded that our parents are afraid that we will start tellling everyone and we will get kidnapped in the end.

But I think if got people wanna kidnap me, they must be either stupid or crazy.

1) I don't look rich.
2) My parents will probably call the police anyway.
3) I'd probably kill the kidnappers before they manage to do anything to me.

===

That day I was chilling out at perk point at central library when this bunch of people headed by a gay came to the sofa I was sitting at and the gay asked "Hello, can we join u please?"

And they did. And started rambling, very loudly, about various philosophical issues and weird stuff in general.

Gay: Blah blah blah, some people prefer SM, some cam sex, some (I don't remember)
Some other girl: Wow what's all that? I don't even know what most of them mean.
Me: *Suppresses laughter*
Gay: Oh, basically, well, u know what SM is. Cam sex means having sex when u're high on drugs, while (etc etc)
Me: *Cringes at the methodical way he lists these categories and wonders if he's tried them before himself*

After awhile, bm arrived and sat next to me while they carried on with their weirdo conversations. Both of us were silent until they left.

Another 10 seconds of silence after they left.

Then we looked at each other and burst into laughter as she asked "Why u sitting with them?!?"

Me: I dunno!!

===

0 Responses to “Chinese New Year Eve.”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.