just a blog


Nostalgia

Wah lau my friend just sent me this web page project which we submitted for some web page making competition way back in 1999!! I was in sec 3 I think.

Damn nostalgic sia.

Last time we spent so much time on it. I still remember my classmates all went to support us on the day of the presentation. (Some were forced to go.)

It was a competition for all secondary schools in Singapore ah, in SPH or something.

Then when the judges finished announcing the consolation prize winners and we didn't get them, my classmates like, boo-ed and stood up wanted to leave hahah.

Ah beng assumptionites lah.

Then voila, Assmption ENGLISH School got number one for this CHINESE web page making competition!

I also dunno why we got it lah, probably our principal bribed the judges or something hahah.

I only remember our geh kiang "team leader" (who actually didn't do very much also) VERY KINDLY OFFERED OUR PRIZE MONEY AS DONATION TO THE SCHOOL.

I don't remember the exact amount lah, think it was 50 bucks or something, and that was damn alot of money to me then okay!! Last time my lunch is like, $2 one loh. So that was 25 lunches gone!

Idiot.

The fateful day of the competition was also the first time I set eyes on HER I think. Not that I knew it then, though.

The girl who was gonna become one of the most important persons in my life a few years later.

Hahah.

Life is so cool. Things happen in such strange and bizzare ways. You really never know wat's gonna happen tomorrow or even later on. Guess that's what makes life interesting and worth looking forward to.

After one whole cycle, from setting eyes on her, to knowing her, to asking her the dreaded question, to being together, to spending like 3 years together, to splitting up, now we're not really talking to each other all over again.

It's all damn fuckin' bizzare.

0 Responses to “Nostalgia”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.