just a blog


Corrine May's concert number 2

YZ asked me if I wanted to go for Corrine May's concert at NUS. I didn't even know she's holding a concert here.

Aye, should go anot ah. It would be the second concert of hers I'd be attending.

Went to meet ah bun and wild man just now. Phew, haven't seen wild man in like ages. He seems to have... I dunno. Aged?

Anyway it was really dumb, we met up at like 10.45 p.m. and wild man had to leave by 11.15 p.m. to catch the last bus, which was like, so DUH.

Finally finished Sandman. Sheesh, I must be too stupid cos I totally failed to appreciate the last volume, thus ending the entire series in a slightly disappointing note.

I'm tired.

0 Responses to “Corrine May's concert number 2”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.