just a blog


One resolution down?

Is this frickin' awesome or what? Three days into the New Year and I think I've managed to kick off one resolution from my list.

I managed to dunk?

Well last year I managed to do it ONCE or twice and that's it.

Today I decided to try again when nobody's around and I guess I can say can oredi??

Okay I attempted what, 15-20 times? (I tell ya it's damn tiring, and it makes my knees hurt)

But hey, it didn't feel as cool as I thought it would leh. Like comics lydat, can fly and float one. But in actual fact it takes like less than one second.

I think I managed to do it properly a FEW times. Doubt I can do it in the middle of a game though, and I travelled all the way the the hoop haha.

Oh well at least it's a start.

0 Responses to “One resolution down?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.