just a blog


Town Expedition

It's been ages since I last went to town. And ages since I last met up with Ting too. Like, half a year already! Time fries, it really does.
===
Anyway, the moment I alighted the bus at PS I got halted by this MLM monger.

Asked me all the generic questions about what I'm doing now, what I'm studying and all those usual shit. When I was asked about my desired income, I asked him, in how long? He said 10 years.

I very casually said 10K then I think he kena stunned. Luckily I didn't tell the truth and say 20K ah hahahaha!
===
Went to get Tian Long Ba Bu from LX! She so nice, gave me the entire series, which has costed her hundreds of dollars. So as a general rule of thumb, DON'T COLLECT COMICS UNLESS YOU REALLY LOVE THEM LIKE YOUR WOMAN.

I'm also stuck with a few collections that are too valuable to throw away and now to cheap to sell.

Anyway, I didn't know the TLBB series is so heavy. I know it's alot, but I didn't expect THAT alot. I was virtually carrying a mountain around town and I was so afraid my backpack strap might break.

So when I got home I put my bag onto the weighing machine.

The pic abit unclear ah. And the weighing machine always shows 2 kg lighter, so that damn bag was like 25 kg.

It's like, half the weight of a standard girl lor.

0 Responses to “Town Expedition”

Post a Comment



© 2006 just a blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.